Download UGC NET Syllabus 2019 Get NTA NET June 2019 SyllabusPDF Read NTA NET June 2019 Exam Notification National Eligibility Test NET 2019 Check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019 Download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card UGC NET Result 2019
UGC NET Syllabus 2019:
Good News for all the applicants who are going to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2019in the month of March. The National Testing Agency or NTA under the University Grants Commission (UGC) will soon release the UGC NET 2019 Syllabus for Paper 1 & Paper 2 on its official website. The authority will conduct the National Eligibility Test NET 2019 from June 20thto 28th, 2019. Know that, the exam is organized twice every year for a total of 85 subjects. Recently, there is one more subject that has been added to the list, namely Sindhi. With the help of NTA NET June 2019 Syllabus PDF, the candidates will be able to prepare well for the examination.
Also, it would be great for the aspirants to collect the NET Exam previous papers, subject wise caching notes, and other study material. After that, they must make self-study Time Table according to the UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019released by the officials. Through this page, you can easily download the syllabus and start preparing for the exam accordingly. Also, keep reading the blog till the end to know more about the notification.
Check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019:
The NET 2019 will be conducted online. Hence there is no other mode of examination decided by the authority.
- Also, the officials have generated a list of centres where this very exam is supposed to be conducted. The applicants can choose any four cities of their choice. Also, it is compulsory to do so. This way, they will get to appear for the exam in the city centre preferred by them.
- The National Testing Agency has also released the list of subjects for which UGC NET Exam 2019 to be conducted.
- Examinees will take the exam consisted of multiple choice questions.
- There will be a total of two exam shifts per day. The first shift will start at 9.30 am and end at 1.00 pm. Whereas the second shift will be conducted from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
UGC NET June 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The National Eligibility Test 2019 will consist of two papers.
- Paper I will be of 100 Marks and contain a total of 50 Questions.
- As mentioned above, the first paper will be organised in two shifts.
- First Shift: (9.30 am to 10.30 am)
- Second Shift: (2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Paper II, on the other hand, will be of 200 Marks and consist of 100 Questions.
UGC NET 2019 Syllabus Overview: (Subject Wise)
- Micro Economics
- Political Science
- Home Science
- Public Administration, etc.
How to prepare for the NTA NET June 2019 Exam?
- An electronic hardware device exhibiting the roll number will be allocated to each and every candidate. They must find their allocated seats and sit there only.
- In order to take the exam they will have to log in to the test site. For that, they must enter login-ID and password. After that, a welcome login screen with a photograph and Net 2019 Subject opted by the candidate will be shown.
- Now the examinees can carefully read the detailed instructions mentioned on the page.
- First, the aspirants will have to take the Paper-I from Question 1 to 50 and the Paper-II from Question 1 to 100 at the decided time.
|Organization Name||University Grants Commission or UGC|
|Name of the Department||National Testing Agency or NTA|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test 2019 or NET|
|Type of the Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Course Name||Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship|
|Exam Dates||From June 20th through June 28th, 2019|
|Starting Date to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2019||March 1st, 2019|
|Closing Date to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2019||March 30th, 2019|
UGC NET Result 2019:
After the conduction of the entrance exam, the authority will soon release the UGC NET 2019 Resulton its official website. Most probably the result will be up on the website in the month of July 2019.The result will be produced on the basis of the candidates’ performance given in the exam. In order to check the result, the candidate must have their login credentials which they will need to enter at the login page.
The Last Word:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may leave your comment in the comment box below. If you find this blog useful, you may share it with your friends through your social handles, such as Google, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.