Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 Apply for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2019 Check Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 apply for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2019 Registration Dates Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019 Rajasthan Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
About the Recruitment Notification:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Engineer or AEN and Junior Engineer or JEN posts on its official website. These are the state engineering vacancies. These posts are for the students of Civil, Mechanical, and Electricity engineers only. Other than this, the authority has announced the posts in water Resource and social development Departments as well.
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 by filling the online registration form. The online form submission process will start from April 2019. The candidates are supposed to fill the application form until May 2019.
To know the important dates, exam date sheet, eligibility criteria , and other important information, if you read this article till the end.
Details about Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019:
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Rajasthan State Engineering Services for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts
- Total Vacancies: Various Posts
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in Civil & Mechanical Departments
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Role of the Job: Engineering Jobs (AEN & JEN)
- Article Category: Recruitment
- Official Website:http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Details about the Vacancies in Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||Education Qualification||Apply Online|
|Public Health Engineering Dept (PHED)||Assistant Engineer or AEN in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering Department||B.Tech in the respective fields||Apply Here|
|Panchayati Raj Department||Assistant Engineer||B.Tech in the said fields||Click Here|
|Water Resource Department||AEN||B.Tech/B.E||Click Here|
|Social Development||Assistant Engineer||B.Tech in the respective fields||Apply Here|
Important Dates for the Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019:
- Official Recruitment Notification Release Date: April 2nd, 2019
- Starting Date to Fill the Application Form – April 30th, 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form: May 29th, 2019
- The Last date to make changes in the application form: From May 30th to June 5th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019:
Those candidates who have completed their graduation in Engineering and that too in fields like Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical. And want to pursue a career in Public Health Engineering Department, Jaipur can apply for this post. Before they fill the for, we request you to please carefully read the official Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019. Also, check the eligibility criteria below:
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical department from a recognised University.
- Age Limit: The candidates should be between the age limit of 21 to 40 years. Also, the age relaxation is allocated to the candidates of different categories. Please check it below:
- SC/ST/OBC Male Candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 Years
- For SC/ST/OBC female candidates, the age relaxation is of 10 years
- Those who are physically disabled but belong to General category, the age relaxation is 10 Years
- For PwD OBC candidates, there is an age relaxation of 13 Years
- PwD SC/ST candidates, it is of 15 Years
The Selection Procedure for the Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, there will be a written exam.
- Those candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called up for the personal interview.
- In the end, the selected candidates will have to get their documents verified.
Only if you will fill the online application form correctly and pay the application fee, you will be eligible to take the written exam.
Application Fee: To know about this aspect, you can read the official recruitment notification uploaded on the official website of the company.
Please log on to the official website to know about the salary aspect of the Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019 in detail. You can check the pay scale for all the posts, such as Pump, Fitter, Driver, etc., in Public Health Engineering Department.
The Last Word:
To get the latest information about recruitment advertisements, results, exams, and related details about Rajasthan AEN & JEN Recruitment 2019, you can bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D. If you like the article you may share it with your friend on your social handles. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, you can write your reviews in the comment box below. Good Luck!