About the Notification:
The Punjab Government has taken a great initiative to financially help those students who cannot afford to study on their own. They have announced a scholarship program for those students who want to study but are below the poverty line. With this scholarship provided by the Punjab Government, the students can fulfil their dreams by getting the finest education. They can easily complete their education. In this article, we have shared a complete detailed information about Punjab Scholarship. Please keep reading to know the application form dates, eligibility criteria, and much more. You can also visit the official website of the authority i.e. http://punjabscholarships.gov.in/to know more about the notification.
- Starting Date of Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019: September 24, 2019
- The Last Date of Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019: October 15, 2019
- Last date for the institute to send the Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019 to sanction authority: October 31, 2019
- The last date for the institute to finalise the changes made in the Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019 and send them to the sanction authority: November 30, 2019
- Last for the sanction authority to send thePunjab Scholarship Online Form 2019 to the line departments: December 10, 2019
- The last date for the line departments to send the Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019 to the Welfare department:December 20, 2019
- Closing Date ofPunjab Scholarship Online Form 2019: December 20, 2019
Punjab Scholarship 2019:
The Punjab Scholarship 2019 is especially for the students of SC/ST/OBC Categories. So that they can easily complete their education without spending money on it. Only the students who belong to reserved categories, are eligible for the scholarship. They can fill the Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019 by visiting the official website of the authority. Please keep reading to know the Punjab Scholarship Schemes.
- Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- Punjab Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
- National Scholarship 2019 for students who are physically disable disabilities
- Central Sector Scholarship for the candidates of SC Category
All those candidate who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to fill the Punjab Scholarship Online Form 2019:
- Those who are the citizen of India can apply for the scholarship.
- All the candidates whose family income is less than Rs2,50,00 Lakh per year are eligible for the Punjab Scholarship.
- Those who are willing to pursue the post matriculation courses, such as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s and Private Pilot License Course can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates are eligible if they have passed one professional course.
- Those who are willing to pursue correspondence courses can also apply.
The Last Word:
If you like the article, please share it with your friends on Social Media Networks. Also, the eligible candidates for the Punjab Scholarship 2019 can call on the Toll-free/ Helpline Number if they want further assistance.
Toll-free Number: 1800‐137‐0015.