About the Notification:
The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University or MDSU has recently released the notification regarding exam form for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. All the students who are looking for the MDSU Exam Form 2019-2020 can visit the official website of the university i.e. http://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/ and fill the exam form for session 2019-2020. So keep in touch with us for more updates about the MDSU.
Situated in Ajmer, Rajasthan, The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University provides different educational courses to the students. These include Under Graduate, Post Graduate and courses in the medical field. All the candidates who want to get admission into the university need to pass an entrance exam which is conducted every year in the months of June and July. Established in the year 1987, the University got its name from one of the popular saints and educationist of India, namely Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati. The university has almost 226 government and private colleges spread over the state of Rajasthan. The university is awarded by NAAC with B++ grade. For more details about the courses please visit the official website of the university.
MDSU Exam Form 2019-2020:
The students can easily fill the forms once they are available on the University’s official website. But make sure you fill it before the last date because no exam forms will be accepted after the last date for accepting the same has been passed. Before filling the form, make sure you read the rules and regulations mentioned on the website.
All those candidates who want to pursue a Ph.D. Program or the Doctoral Program must have a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks in it.
Details about MDSU Exam Form 2019-2020:
- Name of University: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer
- Name of Exam: UG/PG course exams, such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc.
- Session: 2019-20
- Type of Exam Type: Annual Exam
- The month of Examination: Update Soon
- Name of Recruitment: Exam Form
- Status of Recruitment Notification: Available Soon
- Expected release date: Update Soon
- Official website: http://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/
How to fill the MDSU Exam Form 2019-2020 online?
- Firstly, all the interested candidates need to visit the official website of the university.
- Then they need to click on notification link provided on the website.
- After clicking on the link, a new web page will be open.
- Now enter your details and pay the fees.
- Press on submit button and take a print out of it for future use.
Click here to download the MDSU Exam Form 2020-2020– Available Soon
The Last Word:
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions or concerns, you can write your reviews in the comment box below. To get easy access to our website, you can bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D.