Apply Online for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019 Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019 Fill Karnataka TET Application Form 2019 Apply Online for Karnataka TET 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka TET 2019 Read Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019-2020 Check KARTET Result 2019 Karnataka TET Result 2019
Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019:
The School Education Board of Karnataka or Karnataka School Education department has released an employment notification for the post of Primary Teacher. Through the Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019, the officials have released a total of 10611 Vacancies for the post. All the interested candidates will be able to fill the Karnataka TET Application Form 2019 fromMarch 11th, 2019.Know that, it is a great opportunity for all those aspirants who are searching for the teaching jobs in the state of Karnataka. Here in this blog, we have shared the entire information about the Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019. So see to it that you read the blog till the end.
About KARTET 2019:
Karnataka TET or KARTET is an eligibility exam which is conducted for all those candidates who want to pursue a career as a primary or upper primary teacher in the government schools across the state of Karnataka. Before the candidates appear for a teacher recruitment, they need to qualify the said exam. To apply for the exam, the applicants need to register on the official website of the School Education Board of Karnataka.
Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Post Name||Graduate Primary Teacher (From Class 6th to 8th)|
|Total Number of Posts||10611 Posts|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Starting Date to Fill the Karnataka TET Application Form 2019||March 11th, 2019|
|Last Date to apply online for Karnataka TET Application Form 2019||March 20th, 2019|
|KARTET 2019 Exam Date (Stage I)||May 18th & 19th|
|Stage II Exam Date||May 25th & 26th|
|Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019-2020 Release Date||15 days before the exam|
|Karnataka TET Result 2019 Announcement||To be Announced Soon|
The candidates who live in the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for the KARTET 2019 Exam. The following is the detailed eligibility criteria to be considered before applying for the Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019:
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years, and the maximum age must be between 35 to 40 years.
- There is an upper age relaxation for the candidate who belong to the reserved caste categories, such ST/SC.
- For Primary Teacher:
- The candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized board of education.
- They also must have a Diploma in Elementary Education, such as D.EI.Ed or a bachelors’ degree with at least of 45 – 50% of marks.
- Those who are pursuing D.EI.Ed and are in final year can also apply for the exam.
- For Upper Primary Teacher:
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, such as A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, BBA etc., with a minimum of 45% – 50% of qualifying marks.
- They also need to have a Diploma in Elementary Education like D.EI.Ed in order to apply for the post of Upper Primary Teacher.
How to apply for the Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019?
Firstly, the aspirants will have to log on to the official website of the board. In order to fill the online application forms for the said job in Karnataka. Please follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the board.
- Now search for the link of Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Once found, click on the official notification and download it.
- Now read the recruitment notification carefully.
- See if you are eligible to apply for the post. If yes, then fill Karnataka TET 2019 Application Form.
- After that, enter the details correctly in the application form.
- Then you will have to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Once done, now pay the application fee using the online mode.
- In the end, click on the submit button.
- Also, take a print out of your application for the future use.
|Check Recruitment Details||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
The Last Word:
We hope you liked our blog. To know more about the government jobs, exams, and results, you can keep visiting our site or be in touch with us. You can also share it with your friends on your social handles. Also, if you have any questions or concerns about the Karnataka TET Recruitment 2019, you can leave us a comment in the comment box below. To get easy access to our website, you can bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D.