About the Recruitment:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC has recently released a notification regarding the admit card for the Constable Post its official website i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in/. All the interested candidates who have filled the online application forms will soon take the exam. The authority will conduct the exam in the month of July. However, before the exam, the candidates need to download the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019. Also, we will provide the direct link to the page so that you can easily download the Haryana Police Constable Call Letter 2019.
About the Exam:
All the candidates are not waiting for the exam. The Organization has decided to conduct the exam in July 2019. There will be a written test with objective type questions. For more details, please visit the official website of the company.
Haryana Police Constable Call Letter 2019:
The candidates can now download the Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019 from the website. It is important to have the admit card during the exam because without it no candidate will get entry into the examination hall. Also, no admit card will be posted to your homes by HSSC. So the candidates will have to download it from the official website.
Details about Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC
- Name of the Exam: Haryana Police Constable Exam 2019
- Release date of Admit Card: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: December 2019
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Selection Procedure of the Exam:
- Firstly, there will be a written exam.
- All the qualifying candidates in the exam will be have to take the physical measurement test and then physical screening test.
- In the end, they will be called for document verification and then will have to clear the interview.
The Last Word:
To get the latest information about recruitment advertisements, results, exams, and related details about Haryana Police Constable Call Letter 2019, you can bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D. If you find this blog useful, you may share with it with your friends through your social handles, such as Google, Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.