Apply for Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2019 DEI Entrance Test Admission Form 2019-20 DEI Admission Form 2019-2020 Dayalbagh Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form Fill DEI Entrance Test Form 2019 Dayalbgah Online Application Form 2019
DEI Admission Form 2019-2020:
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute also referred to as DEI has initiated the online admission process for the entrance test. The Institute organizes the entrance or admission test for courses like B.Voc., B.Arch. B.F.A., & B.Tech. (UG) Courses and B.Ed., M.Voc., (PG & Diploma) Courses. The Dayalbagh Entrance Test Online Application Form 2019were made available from May 7thand the last date to apply for the DEI Admission Form 2019-2020 is June 10th, 2019. After the process has been successfully conducted, the authority will conduct the examination to select candidates who could then pursue the said courses. In this blog, we have shared the entire information about the notification. So we advise you to carefully read the blog till the end.
Also, on this page, the candidates will find the information about DEI Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria and other such details.
As per the sources, the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2019 Form for various UG & PG courses will be available online. If the aspirants want to apply they must know the eligibility norms to successfully submit the forms.
For UG Courses (B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA):
- The candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary Examinations (12th Class ) with at least 45% marks (for Reserved Category Candidates 40%). Also, with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to Reserved Category) in Mathematics and that too from a recognized board of education.
For PG Courses(M.A, M.Com, M.Sc):
- The candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category students) from a renowned university. Those students who already have received the NSQF certification Level 7 in a specific industrial sector BVoc Degree program or Community Colleges or DDU KAUSHAL Kendras can also apply for the exam.
- Also, those who have the NSQF certification Level 7 and want to change their trade can apply but they will have to take up Skill Bridge course during semester I/II.
|Starting Date to fill the Dayalbgah Online Application Form 2019||May 7th, 2019|
|Last Date for the DEI Admission Form 2019-2020||June 10th, 2019|
|DEI Counselling 2019||Update Soon|
|DEI Commencement Of UG & PG Classes||July 2019|
How to fill the Dayalbagh Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form?
Firstly, all the students are advised to carefully read the official notification. After that, they can log on to the official website of the Institute and follow the below-mentioned instructions to fill the DEI Entrance Test Form 2019. However, they can also click on the direct link given below for easy access.
- First of all, log on to the official website of Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- On the home page of the website, search for the link of DEI Admission Form 2019-2020.
- We advise you to first download the notification and read it thoroughly before applying.
- Once done, click on the link.
- Now fill out the form by entering all the details of your child such as, class, name, age, address, etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
- In the end, take a print out of your application form to use it in the future.
|Apply Online||Click here|
The Last Word:
If you find this blog useful, you may share with it with your friends through your social handles, such as Google, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. Keep visiting our site for more information about exams and results. We will try to resolve it ASAP. If you have any question regarding the DEI Admission Form 2019-2020, you may contact us by commenting in the comment section below. To get the latest updates about Govt. Jobs and recruitments, please bookmark our site or visit us on a regular basis. Thank you for visiting our site and reading the blog.